With so many new smartwatches going live at Baselworld 2017, there’s plenty to anticipate too. Hybrid Watches are definitely in trend right now. Tech markets are filled with so many variations of choices when it comes to the Top Hybrid Watches selection for purchase. No matter how many choices are available in the market, a customer should always need to analyze the features and appearance of Hybrid Watch in order to get a satisfactory purchase result.
However, this process of evaluating and comparing features and appearance measures of smartwatches takes too much effort and time. Therefore, in order to save your time and give you perfect results, we have shortlisted a few top Hybrid Watches of the year 2017. These watches are highly trendy and appreciated worldwide. You can browse them and compare them to get the best reference for your smartwatch purchase.
Top Hybrid Watches Of 2017
Apple Watch Series 2: It has water resistance and GPS in a sleeker body, amazing rivals, an eye-popping display. It implies that Apple Watch Series 2 deserves to pine for best smartwatch spot
- Smartwatch Feature: GPS, water resistance and swimming friendly, two-day battery, Apple Pay, heart rate monitoring.
- Smartwatch Purchase price: $369
LG Watch Sport: The Android Wear 2.0 flagship model, LG Watch Sport aims straight for the Apple Watch. With GPS, NFC, and LTE for Android Pay on-board, this LG Watch Sport accompanies a patched up Google Fit, and revived outsider Android Wear 2.0 applications (for example, Strava).
- Smartwatch Feature: Android Pay, LTE, GPS, NFC, heart rate monitoring.
- Smartwatch Purchase price: $349
Garmin Vivoactive HR: While the Apple Watch and the LG Watch Sport are incredible smartwatches that are equipped for sports tracking, the Garmin Vivoactive HR is a genuinely astounding sports watch that is more than able as a smartwatch.
- Smartwatch Feature: Committed sport modes, heart rate monitoring, GPS, Garmin Connect similarity,
- Smartwatch Purchase price: $249.99
Samsung Gear S3: It is compatible now with iOS and Android operating system. The Samsung Gear S3 is shockingly liberal with its determination of supported smartphones. Tragically, the size expanded marginally from Gear S2, yet that bigger body conveys expanded battery life, GPS and a display where Tizen can truly sparkle.
- Smartwatch Feature: Samsung Pay, GPS, heart rate monitoring, Tizen.
- Smartwatch Purchase price: $349
Polar M600: Although it is considered that the Garmin Vivoactive HR is the ideal decision for the individuals who bounce between a large sports hosts, the Polar M600 is only for asphalt beating pavement-pounding runners.
- Smartwatch Feature: Polar Flow adjusting, Heart rate monitor, soon with Android Wear 2.0, GPS, water safe 10m.
- Smartwatch Purchase price: $329.95
Withings Steel HR: When we discuss smartwatches, we tend to consider OLED screen-toting wrist computers. Withing’s hybrid smartwatch is back for a third version and utilizes a simple watch face to pack undetectable tech into the case.
- Smartwatch Feature: Heart rate monitoring, Water impervious to 50m, 25-day battery.
- Smartwatch Purchase price: $179.95
Pebble 2: A double victor – not exactly bad for a smartwatch that is basically DOA. Yes, that company has been gobbled up by Fitbit, purchasing its smartwatches is seemingly a terrible thought. However, in terms of durability and features, it is still really a very good choice for smartwatch users who are willing to compromise little to get the best durability advantage with all necessary features.
- Smartwatch Feature: Week-long battery, Heart rate monitoring, 1,000s of Pebble applications.
- Smartwatch Purchase price:$99.99
Tag Heuer Connected Modular 45: Tag’s Android Wear is now accessible with titanium, earthenware, and finishes of 18K rose-gold and, as hypothesized, will include what Tag is portraying as a modular design. You’ll have the capacity to change the smart part with a conventional mechanical Tag module, for example, Caliber 5 or the chronograph Tourbillon Heuer 02-T. You’ll likewise be allowed to swap out the lugs, the straps, and even the clasp. On the whole, Tag has almost 56 distinct variants accessible.
- Smartwatch Feature: Finishes of 18K rose-gold, Calibre 5, chronograph Tourbillon Heuer 02-T.
- Smartwatch Purchase price: $1,650
Misfit Phase: Misfit, an activity tracker organization that was acquired by watch-maker Fossil, recently introduced its first hybrid smartwatch. The watch has a minimalist face, comes in six unique models, and it consequently tracks steps, location distance, calories and rest. The watch is water safe up-to around 164 feet for swimming, it also allows you to know the smartphone notifications utilizing vibrations, and a “smart button” gives you a chance to play music or take a Selfie on your associated smartphone.
- Smartwatch Feature: Water safe and action tracker
- Smartwatch Purchase price: $175 to $195
Fossil Q Tailor: Fossil just launched four lines of 12 diverse hybrid smartwatches. The looks of the smartwatches in each line differ from another, yet the greater part of Fossil’s hybrid share similar features and functionalities. Each tracks steps consumed calories and rest time, and you can see all these details through the Fossil Q smartphone application for iOS and Android operating system. They give adjustable smartphone notifications and calendar alerts. They also offer alert capacities and support numerous time zones. Fossil says the client removable batteries will keep going for up to six months.
- Smartwatch Feature: Movement tracker, client removable batteries, long battery
- Smartwatch Purchase price: $25-$195
Upcoming hybrid smartwatches with huge expectations
- Movado Connect
- Hugo Boss Touch
- Tommy Hilfiger TH24/7You
- Fossil Q Venture
- Fossil Q Explorer
- Diesel On
- Michael Kors Access Sofie and Grayso,
- Misfit Vapor
- Emporio Armani Connected